We're a group of Western Washington University students traveling to Tanzania to ask big questions about geography, nature, and culture.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tanzania street photos--Guest post by Ariane Stough

Hi family and friends! I am having an awesome time in Tanzania. I can't believe it has already been a week! We go on Safari in just a few days and I am really excited. Anyway, here are a few of my own pictures:

A little girl on the street

Dinner we had while camping at the Chagga coffee farm

Fresh coffee beans

A sign at a private school that the kids from the orphanage go to

A lot of people bike on hand-me-down bikes 

The market in downtown Moshi. It was very interesting walking through here. A lot of people didn't want us there because we were taking pictures and not buying their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive